Choosing a web hosting service provider for your web site could be a real challenge. The web hosting market is supersaturated with all those web hosting companies that appear and disappear each other day, throwing a shadow on web hosting industry in general. It is very hard to choose and indeed to find a reliable web hosting service provider and for this, you should consider a range of things such as functional peculiarities of the web hosting provider, its stability, reliability, and the security of its web servers.
How does the process of placing your web site in the Internet look like? Web site hosting represents the final stage of your web site development, and when placed on the Website host's server your web site will be "live." Surely the best option will be to choose a paid web hosting service. It is necessary if your web site is important for you and it is even more important if your web site is a commercial or business project. You get professional technical service, fast speed of your web site load, you will not be liable to place any advertising materials of web hosting company on it. More over, if you choose paid web hosting service, the visitors of your website will trust you more than if you choose free web hosting service.
So here we have two possible situations.
- You already have your own web site and domain name registered and your web site was hosted elsewhere previously. Now you have decided to transfer your existing web site to any other web hosting provider. What should you do? And how to shorten downtime of your website (the time when your website will not be available in the WWW? When you have already chosen your future web hosting provider you should
- Choose if you will transfer domain name registration service to your new provider or will keep domain name management at your registrar place;
- If you want to transfer your domain name registration confirm with the new web hosting service provider that they accept such transfers;
- Ask web hosting provider about its name servers. Now after you purchase web hosting account you may start to place your web site.
We recommend to change name servers for your domain name at once since name servers change will require DNS update and this may take from 24 to 72 hours. During this time your web site will not be available to public view via its name. But, with web hosting account we will provide you with dedicated IP address and you can start to manage your web site and upload your web site content (via FTP client software for instance) via IP address assigned to your domain name.
- The second situation takes place when you have just taken decision about on-line presence. The first thing you should do is to select web hosting services provider. With web hosting account we will provide you with professional web site builder that will allow you to build your web site in about 30 minutes. To place your web site in the web you should order domain name registration services and upload your website to the web server (if you have made it in FrontPage or if you have your web site files on your hard disk) or publish web site of you made it using site builder.
Please note that domain name registration takes about 24 hours and once your domain name is registered you can access your web site directly via its name. In the mean time your web site will be fully functional and can be accessed by using the IP address assigned to your domain name.
Once you place your web site on the Eskhosting servers you will receive a high quality and reliable web hosting service with PHP, MySQL, JSP support, cPanel and Fanastico scripts that offers the fast loading of your web site pages, professional technical support which is available 24/7 and technicians who are ready and available to help you solve any technical issues and answer all your questions. You get web hosting services with PHP, CGI, PERL, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Java and JSP support. We will keep all your data secured and what is more important you get an optimal balance of price and quality with our web hosting services.